By train PERURAIL SACRED VALLEY, we will pick you up from your hotel after breakfast, and we will move to the town of Urubamba, where we will board the train SACRED VALLEY, which will take us to Aguas Calientes, where our professional guide will be waiting for you, then you will be transferred to the "Lost City of the Incas", will have an approximate journey of 3 hours, once there we will visit the religious, urban and agricultural areas of this impressive Inca citadel. We will return to board the train, we will be waiting for you in Urubamba with private transportation, and transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
PERURAIL SACRED VALLEY:
The design of the PeruRail Sacred Valley is inspired by the elegance of the twenties, which is reflected in both its dining car and its Observatory Car Bar. The experience begins from the arrival at the station, where you will be received with an Andean infusion that you can savor at the Observatory Car, while you enjoy the landscapes of the Sacred Valley. On the way you can enjoy a gourmet lunch and, on return, a gastronomic dinner. Both include: an entrance, a background and a dessert. Accompany them with a glass of wine and delicate petit four, and enjoy them from the Dining Car.
The PeruRail Sacred Valley route links Urubamba and Machu Picchu and makes a brief stop at the Belmond Hotel Río Sagrado, so that guests can board and disembark from their own station.
Does not include:
• Airfare. IF THE PASSENGER WISHES, PRICES CAN BE ADJUSTED FROM THE COUNTRY OR CITY OF ORIGIN, ACCORDING TO THE OFFERS AND ITINERARIES OF THE AVAILABLE AIR COMPANIES. THIS IS DONE WITH PREVIOUS COORDINATION WITH THE COMPANY.
• Entrance to Huayna Picchu.
• Entrance to the site museum (If entry is desired, it is done prior coordination with the company).
• Hotel in Cusco. (Prices vary according to the passenger's preference of 3 *, 4 * or 5 *).
• Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel.
• Transfers from hotel to the airport.
• Valuable information prior to the tour, for different recommendations and data to consider. (Day prior to the tour, at the Hotel or facilities of the agency, according to the preference of the tourist).
• Private transportation service to Urubamba, round trip. On behalf of the company.
• Professional guiding service in the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Included within the SACRED VALLEY service
• Complimentary drink
• 3-course gourmet lunch and dinner with options.
• Non-alcoholic drinks, glass of white or red wine or soda, and an infusion or coffee
• Dining car, car bar observatory.
• Very comfortable and elegant seats, interior finishes in fine wood.
• Music on board.
More information you can visit:
Some Pictures from the Tour